Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pal'n around with Palin

After recently telling my mom that one shouldn't follow the candidate but the ideals, then Palin comes along. She is the first candidate I can relate to.
  • Her parent was a teacher.
  • She has 5 kids
  • The oldest and youngest are boys
  • She likes Hockey(I lost my front teeth in a hockey game)
  • She talks like a real person.
  • She is in her 40s
  • She is considered a featherweight
However there are some stark differences Eden is not pregnant and I am no beauty queen.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you like "cooking reading"? (according to your profile)

Andrew Hawkinson said...

Now for other glaring typos ... just kidding! :) So glad you're blogging too!

Matthew said...

When can we expect your next post? This one's great.